CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
CELOPLAST screws provide higher pull-out resistance, improve ergonomics and avoid deformation of plastic bosses, greatly enhancing the technical properties of self-tapping screws. These advantages are obtained thanks to a combination of technical features specifically designed for plastic assemblies.
CELOPLAST screw are recommended for assemblies of thermoplastics materials with a bending modulus between 500 and 30.000 kg/cm2.
• Less radial tension of plastic. It allows for bosses with smaller diameter and reduces the problem of boss bursting.
• Quick alignment of the screw before screwing in, thus reducing assembly time.
• Lower thread forming torque, which provides a more ergonomic assembly.
• More resistant to pull-out and stripping, which enables its use in assemblies with high pull-out resistance and/or compression requirements.
• The increased contact surface between threads and nut member improves vibration loosening resistance.
• Screws can be reused with a reduced risk of stripping.
All of these benefits together provide a more resistant assembly, greater safety during threading and lower costs of the assembly process.
Current stock references are included below:
• CL81T - Pan head screw, TORX®
• CL81TP - Pan head screw, TORX® Plus
• CL81Z - Pan head screw, POZI
• CL89Z - Pan head flange screw, POZI
• CL82Z - Countersunk head screw, POZI
• IP81 - Pan head screw, combi
Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customized screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, CELOPLAST screws can be produced under different head types, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
Electric material - Automotive - Household appliances - Lighting - Electronics - Furniture - Sports material - ToysSee products in stock