CELOPLASTSee products in stock
CELOPLAST screws provide higher pull-out resistance, improve ergonomics and avoid deformation of plastic bosses, greatly enhancing the technical properties of self-tapping screws. These advantages are obtained thanks to a combination of technical features specifically designed for fixing plastic.
CELOPLAST screw is recommended for assemblies in thermoplastics materials with a bending modulus between 500 and 30.000 kg/cm2.
• Less radial tension on plastic. It allows for bosses with smaller diameter and reduces the problem of boss bursting.
• Quick alignment of the screw before fixing, thus reducing assembly time.
• Lower thread forming torque, which offers a more ergonomic assembly.
• More resistant to pull-out and stripping, which enables its use in assemblies with high pull-out resistance and/or compression requirements.
• The increase of surface contact between threads and nut member improves vibration loosening resistance.
• Possibility to reuse the screw, reducing the risk of stripping.
All of these advantages directly translate into a more resistant assembly, greater safety during threading and lower costs in assembly process.
We have the following references available in stock:
• CL81T - Pan head screw, TORX®
• CL81TP - Pan head screw, TORX® Plus
• CL81Z - Pan head screw, POZI
• CL89Z - Pan head flange screw, POZI
• CL82Z - Countersunk head screw, POZI
• IP81 - Pan head screw, combi
Apart from the references mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, CELOPLAST screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
Electric material - Automotive - Household appliances - Lighting - Electronics - Furniture - Sports material - ToysSee products in stock