When to choose CELOSTAMP® screw?
How does it work?
Installation of CELOSTAMP® is made by hydraulic or mechanical presses, depending on whether the assembly line is manual or automated:
- Patented design of serrations optimizes the material flow during insertion (1).
- Retaining groove keeps the displaces material and increases resistance to torque out and push-out (2).
- Low insertion force, minimizes the risk of sheet deformation.
- High torque-out and push-out during assembly lifespan.
- Reduces in-place costs.
- Allows joining non-weldable materials.
Downloads & Services
Screw design specifications
We produce CELOSTAMP® screws on special demand to fit your exact requirements.
For further information on options available and hole configuration, please