REMFORM® II F™ screw
When to choose REMFORM® II F™ screw?
How does it work?
- REMFORM® II F™ screws form their own threads into very hard materials.
- REMFORM® II F™ thread employs the Asymmetric thread design of REMFORM® II F™ but increased core diameter and smaller thread pitch, adapted to the assembly requirements of materials with low ductility.
- The smaller pitch of REMFORM® II F™ screws increases the number of threads along the shank of the screws, increasing pull-out and vibrational loosening resistance.
REMFORM® II F™ screw benefits
- The smaller pitch of REMFORM® II F™ thread increases the contact along the shank of the screw, improving pull-out resistance of assemblies on very hard plastics and thermoset materials.
- The low radial forces minimize the risk of overstressing and cracking of the plastic.
- It allows a shorter engagement depth, ensuring an improved clamping force of the assembly.
Downloads & Services
3D File Download
Screw design specifications
We produce customized REMFORM® II F™ screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, REMFORM® II F™ screws can be produced under different head designs, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on the options available, please contact our application engineers.
Additionally, we offer a wide range of REMFORM® II F™ screws in stock for immediate delivery.
Boss Design Guidelines
In order to ensure a safe installation and stable clamping force, it's relevant to pay attention to the boss design.
The recommended dimensions for core hole diameter and length of engagement are available at Design Guidelines.
Motors and pumps