IBI-ZASSee products in stock
IBI-ZAS screw is the best solution for the assembly of thermoset plastics and Aluminum and metal alloy parts with high cone-shaped holes.
The asymmetric thread design and the cuts on the lead threads provide important advantages, both for the assembly process and the performance in the application:
• Reduction of thread forming torque offering a more ergonomic assembly.
• increased pull-out and stripping resistance.
• Reduction of assembly cost by substitution of metal inserts.
Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, IBI-ZAS screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available and boss design recommendation, please contact our applications engineers.
IBI-ZAS screw is designed for the assembly of:
• Thermoset plastics and Bakelite parts.
• Aluminum and metal alloy pieces in cone-shaped holes (angle of mould extraction >4º).See products in stock