When to choose EXTRUDE-TITE® screw?
- Single-lead thread provides metric thread configuration.
- Low thread forming torque guarantees ergonomics.
- Greater thread engagement provides high pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
- Excellent alignment allows its use with off-centered holes.
- Thin materials piercing thanks to its the optional cut off point.
Downloads & Services
3D File Download
Screw design specifications
We produce customized EXTRUDE-TITE® screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, EXTRUDE-TITE® screws can be produced under different head designs, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our application engineers.
Pilot hole diameter guidelines
In order to ensure a safe installation and stable mechanical resistance, it's relevant to pay attention to the pilot hole diameter.
The recommended dimensions for pilot hole diameter for different plate thickness are available at Design Guidelines.