When to choose POWERLOK® screw?
How does it work?
TRILOBULAR® POWERLOK® screw for metal is a unique locking concept solution for tapped holes:
- The innovative Dual-Angle™ thread form provides “live-action” locking over its entire length, regardless of the fastened materials and operating temperatures:
- It interferes with the root of the nut thread, which removes any tolerance.
- To ensure the correct screw performance, the screw’s hardness must be greater than the nut's.
We recommend contacting our technical department to ensure the suitability of POWERLOK® screws for your application.
- Immediate and continuous locking action. POWERLOK®, being an all-metal locking screw, do not lose their efficiency in high operating temperatures.
- In-place fastening cost reduction by eliminating the need for additional locking elements.
- Excellent vibration loosening resistance. POWERLOK® screw meets the standards of regulation IFI 524.
- The spring effect maintains clamping force.
Downloads & Services
Screw design specifications
We produce customized POWERLOK® screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, POWERLOK® screws can be produced under different head designs, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
Additionally, we offer POWERLOK® screws in stock for immediate delivery.
For further information on the options available, please contact our application engineers.