When to choose REMFORM® screw?
Their unique asymmetric thread form is the main feature of REMFORM® screws that provides the following important benefits:
- Less radial deformation on the plastic reduces risk of boss bursting.
- Very low thread forming torque values offers ergonomic assembly.
- High pull-out resistance.
- High resistance to vibration loosening and stripping.
- Higher breaking torque which allows for higher assembly torque.
Downloads & Services
Screw design specifications
We produce customized REMFORM® screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, REMFORM® screws can be produced under different head designs, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
Additionally, we offer a wide range of REMFORM® screws in stock for immediate delivery.
For further information on the options available, please contact our application engineers.
Boss Design Guidelines
In order to ensure a safe installation and stable clamping force, it's relevant to pay attention to the boss design.
The recommended dimensions for core hole diameter and length of engagement are available at Design Guidelines.
Sports & Leisure