CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
TRILOBULAR® POWERLOK® screw is unique solution with locking concept on tapped holes: the thread design provides locking action over the entire length, independently of the base material and working temperatures.
• Immediate and continuous locking action.
• In-place fastening cost reduction by eliminating the need for additional locking elements.
• Excellent vibration loosening resistance.
• The spring effect maintains clamping.
The innovative Dual-Angle™ thread form provides “live-action” locking.
It interferes in the root of the nut thread, eliminating any tolerance.
To ensure a correct performance of the screw, screw hardness values should be higher than nut ones.
We recommend to contact our technical department to assure the feasibility of POWERLOK® screws in your application.
Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, RPOWERLOK® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
POWERLOK® screws are recommended for:
• The assembly of components under severe vibration conditions and expansion/contraction cycles in tapped holes.
• Alternative solution to adhesive patches on metric screws and locking nuts.See products in stock