CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
Thin metal sheet assemblies with metric thread configuration.
EXTRUDE-TITE® thread rolling screws provide optimal performance for the assembly of untapped thin metal sheets with low threading torque requirements.
• Single-lead thread provides metric thread configuration.
• Low thread forming torque guarantees ergonomics.
• Greater thread engagement provides high pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
• Excellent alignment allows its use with off-centered holes.
• Thin materials piercing thanks to its the optional cut off point
Current stock references are included below:
• EX85T - Pan head with pointed serrations, TORX®recess.
To improve their functionality, EXTRUDE-TITE® screws can be produced with different head types, recess, dimensions and coating configurations.
For further information on options available, please contact our application engineers.
The recommended dimensions for hole diameter are the same as for FASTITE ®2000 ™ available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.See products in stock