EXTRUDE-TITE® thread rolling screws provide optimal performance in the assemblies on untapped thin metal sheet with low threading torque requirements.
• Single-lead thread provides metric thread configuration.
• Low thread forming torque guarantees ergonomics.
• Higher thread engagement increases pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
• Excellent alignment allows its use in off-centered holes.
• Possibility of piercing thin materials with the optional cut off point
We produce under special demand to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, EXTRUDE-TITE® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter are the same as detailed on FASTITE ®2000 ™ available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.