When to choose Sealing screw?
The possibility to produce plastic thread eliminate the need of metal inserts and offer the following advantages:
- Cost reduction on insert price and mold insertion costs.
- Material can be easily recycled.
- It improves assemblies’ mechanical properties (increased vibration loosening resistance)
Downloads & Services
Screw design specifications
SEALING screws are produced on special demand to suit your exact requirements.
Cold forming process enables Sealing screws with:
- Cylindrical head with the possibility to make one or two holes.
- Combined recess POZI + SLOT, allows installation in automated assembly line and makes the SLOT accessible for the installer.
- Self-threading screws for plastics (CELOspark®, REMFORM®, REMFORM®II HS™)
- Machine and partial threaded.
For further information, please contact our application engineers.