CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
REMFORM®'F’ thread forming screws are specially designed for the assembly of Magnesium, Aluminum light alloy and other non-ferrous materials including copper, brass, etc.
• Great cost saving opportunities by reducing the operations associated to metric screws.
• Less radial deformation of the housing during thread forming on low ductility materials.
• Low thread forming torque offering a more ergonomic assembly.
• High stripping resistance of the assembly.
• Higher thread engagement, allowing for its use in shallow holes and ensuring greater clamping transmission and pull-out resistance.
We have the following reference available in stock:
• FF81T - Pan head screw, TORX® recess
Apart from the reference mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, REMFORM®'F’ screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
REMFORM®'F’ screws are recommended for the assembly on:
• Magnesium parts with drilled, injected or punched holes.
•Aluminum profiles with open holes.See products in stock