- Cost-effective solutions for assemblies
- Solving your fastening problems
- Torque curve analysis for assembly
- Clamping force in plastic assemblies
- Magnesium assemblies fastening solutions
- Screw technology catalogues
TORX PLUS® AUTOSERT® Drive system
TORX PLUS AUTOSERT® includes compound angle ramps that guide the driver bit into the recess, creating a self-centering and engaging action.
The AUTOSERT® feature is specially recommended for automated, robotic and other assembly situations, where the driver bit is continuously rotating.
TORX PLUS® AUTOSERT® Drive system advantages
- Speed engagement.
- Allows for higher rpm engagement, it’s not necessary to slow down assembly line to ensure proper fastening.
- Reduces assembly time.
AUTOSERT® technical features allow for a productivity increase in assembly line up to 5% (depending on production rate).
Laboratory testing reveals 100% of screws using AUTOSERT® feature were engaged with TORX PLUS® Drive bits rotating at 700 rpm.
Screws with TORX PLUS AUTOSERT® recess are assembled with TORX PLUS® bits.