TAPTITE II®See products in stock
TAPTITE II® thread rolling screws create a high-performance nut into steel and light alloys and offer great opportunities for cost reduction as it eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated cost.
Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screw. TAPTITE II® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%.
• Reduction of the overall cost of assembly. Eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated costs when using machine screws.
• Forming thread by lamination avoids chips creation and ensures a high pull-out and stripping resistance.
• Low threading torque and perfect axial alignment.
• High prevailing torque ensures clamping and vibration loosening resistance.
• The nut created is compatible with machine screws.
We have available the following reference in stock:
• TT85T - Pan head screw, TORX®
• TT85Z - Pan head screw, POZI
• TT65T - Countersunk head screw, TORX®
• TT65Z - Countersunk head screw, POZI -
• TT78 - Hexagonal Flange screw
• T22T - Pan head screw, conical washer, TORX®
• TT12 - Cylindrical head, six socket recess
Apart from the references mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, TAPTITE II® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
TAPTITE II® screws are the solution to:
• Applications on steel that require a low threading torque.
• Assemblies that require pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
See products in stock
Automotive components - Electric material - Household appliances - Electronics