REMFORM®See products in stock
REMFORM® thread-forming screws offer a more resistant, secure and ergonomic assembly, while offering great savings on in-place fastening costs.
Asymmetric unique thread form is the main feature of REMFORM® screws and offers important advantages:
• Less radial deformation on the plastic reduces risk of boss bursting.
• Very low thread forming torque values offers ergonomic assembly.
• Strong pull-out resistance.
• High resistance to vibration loosening and stripping.
• Higher breaking torque which allows for higher assembly torque.
We have the following references available in stock:
• RF81T - Pan head screw, TORX® recess
• RF81TP - Pan head screw, TORX® Plus recess
• RF87T - Pan head flange screw, TORX® recess
• RF82T - Countersunk head screw, TORX® recess
• RFX81T - Pan head screw stainless steel, TORX® recess
Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, REMFORM® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
REMFORM® screws are recommended in assemblies that require:
• High assembly torque, either for hard plastics and very deep assemblies.
• High clamping force.
• High pull-out resistance.
• High resistance to vibration loosening.
See products in stock
Electric material - Automotive - Household appliances – Lighting- Electronics – Sports Material