CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
The unique FASTITE® 2000™ thread rolling Trilobular™ screws are the best cost-effective solution when joining steel and aluminum thin sheets.
It offers a strong mechanical joint with excellent pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
FASTITE® 2000™ screws solve common fastening problems when joining thin metal sheet whilst offering a profitable and cost-effective solution.
• Cost reduction by eliminating the associated costs when using machine screws and sheet extrusion.
• Twin-lead thread increases stripping resistance.
• Low threading torque improves ergonomics.
• High thread engagement provides high pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
• Excellent alignment provides a secure and tight assembly
• Possibility of piercing thin materials with the optional cut off point
1 Twin-lead helix provides starting stability
2 Special extruding point increases the thread engagement length during screw insertion
3 Increased core diameter approaching the underside of the head causes additional forward and backward extrusion increasing thread engagement.
We have available in stock the following references:
• FT85T - Pan head screw, TORX®
• FT85Z - Pan head screw, POZI recess
• FTA85Z - Pan head screw, drilling point, POZI recess
• PG - Hexagonal flange screw, cut off point
Apart from the references mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements. To improve their functionality, FASTITE® 2000™ screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.See products in stock