CELO, global industrial fasteners manufacturer
We are here to help!Contact us
TAPTITE 2000® high performance thread rolling TrilobularTM screws offer many opportunities to reduce your in-place fastening costs, avoiding tapping operations and provides excellent mechanical properties.
The special TrilobularTM design improves the thread forming process and strengthens the assembly into holes drilled, punched or cast in steel, aluminum or light alloys.
• It reduces assemblies’ overall costs. It eliminates the need to pre-tap and all the associated costs when using machine screws
• More ergonomic assemblies. Its excellent axial alignment provides low axial end load to initiate thread forming.
• It eliminates the cross-threading problems associated to screw assemblies into pre-tapped holes.
• Excellent pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
• It provides higher clamping force.
• High prevailing torque.
Current stock references are included below:
• NT85T - Pan head screw, TORX®, neutral hardened CORFLEX®-‘N’, exclusive for aluminum and light alloy assemblies.
Apart from the references mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, TAPTITE 2000® screws can be produced under different head types, recess, dimensions, materials and coating configurations.
TAPTITE 2000® can be adapted to your assembly needs:
• TAPTITE 2000®“CA” is specially recommended for assemblies where clearance and pilot holes are not aligned.
• TAPTITE 2000® “SP”™ specially recommended to maximize full thread engagement in shallow blind holes.
• TAPTITE 2000® CORFLEX®-‘N’ exclusive for aluminum and light alloy assemblies, improves bending and resistance in heavy load cycles.
For further information on options available, please contact our application engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
TAPTITE 2000® screws have been specially designed for the assembly of steel and light alloys in:
• Components that require a low threading torque.
• Structural components that require a high pull-out resistance.
• Components with high tightness requirements.
See products in stock
Automotive components - Electric material - Household appliances - Electronics