REMFORM® II™ "HS"See products in stock
The improvements of thread forming REMFORM® II™ “HS” (High Strength) screws result in a more resistant, safe and optimized assembly on fiber-reinforced thermoplastics with great opportunities for cost reduction.
• The optimized design of asymmetrical thread provides a more ergonomic assembly and increases resistance to pull-out forces, vibration loosening and stripping.
• Low radial forces minimize the risk of overstressing and cracking of the plastic. It allows for bosses with less external diameter offering great opportunities for cost reduction.
• High torsional strength of REMFORM® II™ “HS”’ fasteners ensures a high failure torque, advantage when the fastener is used in high strength or fiber-reinforced thermoplastics.
• It allows for a higher assembly torque and the possibility to work with deeper assemblies without increasing the diameter of the screw.
We have the following references available in stock:
• RHS81P - Pan head screw, TORX® Plus recess
Apart from the references mentioned, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, REMFORM® II™ “HS”’ screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our application engineers.
Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and length of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.
REMFORM® II™ “HS” screws are recommended in assemblies of high strength or fiber-reinforced materials that require: that require:
• High assembly torque.
• High pull-out resistance.
• High resistance to vibration loosening.
Automotive, electric material, electronics and household appliances.See products in stock